• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello, God this Hero is goooood.

Hi folks, have been enjoying my Hero for a week now and love it, total newbee to android. I've been reading through this site for a few days and have had some fantastic tips, Big thanks to all and and a big hello to everyone here :) its nice to be here.
Have still got some questions which I'm sure will be resolved, and I hope I can return the favour.
Look forward to chatting to some of you.
Cheers

Hi folks, have been enjoying my Hero for a week now and love it, total newbee to android. I've been reading through this site for a few days and have had some fantastic tips, Big thanks to all and and a big hello to everyone here :) its nice to be here.
Have still got some questions which I'm sure will be resolved, and I hope I can return the favour.
Look forward to chatting to some of you.
Cheers

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !!
:cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones