• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello guys!

eggie

Android Enthusiast
Sep 2, 2010
Malaysia
Hey fellow Android users!

Just joined the Android family when I got my HTC Desire last Thursday night. Very happy with the phone. Previously used the N97 mini, but the phone's touch screen was a constant source of irritation to me, especially in the past month or so.

Got too fed up till I decided to get myself an Android phone. Was tempted to get the Galaxy S, but in the end, I still decided to aim for the HTC. :cool:

Very pleased with my Desire so far. My phone history has almost entirely consisted of owning Nokia phones, from the days of the 3310 & 3315, before finally owning an N80, N81 8GB, and the N97 mini.

Caused me so much heartache, the mini; till I got so fed up of Nokia's touchscreens and vowed never to return. :mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones