1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Hello Help Please NEW NEW USER

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by darked17, Aug 19, 2012.

1. darked17

darked17 Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Hello People..

This is my first android phone and i feel some what strange my last phone was a Iphone 3g... it broke yesterday :( . So with little money i got a Samsung Galaxy and i know NOTHING about android phones..

So i em here to Learn and help if i can.. i dont know how to install anything i cant even make my way around the thing jajajaj

Any help please..

First of all..

I used to own an Iphone so i would do a Jailbreak and install Cydia then from that install Installous.. then i would get my apps from that.. (Installous)..

How do i do that with android?.

Whats this about doing a root? should i should i not?.. and mmm what about a brick if you dont do it correctly?.. how do i remove icons.. so many i find not usefull?..

Please help me i em more than a novice and i em also finding answers on my own by searching but i need some help please..

Thank you a tutorial would be fine.. please

THanks..:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Advertisement

2. darked17

darked17 Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Just to let you guys know i have added a new thread in general questions.. so i can get my help.. Here i just want to say HI and well i em a new user.. LOL

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Welcome aboard. Thanks for joining the Android team. Here's hoping you'll find the answers you seek.

Best of luck. :)