1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hello, I'm Brian..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hackbridge, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Hackbridge

Hackbridge Lurker
    None

I have had a T-Mobile MDA III for a couple of years, but have been yearning for the experience of a good Android phone for ages.

I was looking at the Samsung Galaxy S, but the plan was too expensive. The HTC Wildfire was on my radar but I plumbed for the Motorola Defy as it has a faster processor.

So far I'm still getting to grips with it. I don't want it filled up with rubbish so that's something I have to look into, ie how to delete the temp files etc ..

I wanted to be able to watch video a lot. I visit a forum that has videos showing instructions and stuff and I wanted a good phone to be able to do that. The browsers (default and Skyfire) haven't been that good, and today I downloaded the Dolphin Browser HD so I hope that will help me with that.

What are the best apps to download/use? I want to watch Television as well, but I've only seen that on an iPhone.

There's not a lot else I want to enjoy with the phone, apart from creating great videos, and pictures so that's another thing on my agenda.

I'm in the West Midlands, UK originally from South of London.

I have a day job, like marketing on the internet, I'm a Christian and have a beautiful family.

Thanks

Brian

Advertisement

2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

May 11, 2010
    Male
    IT Administrator
    Northern Ky
    Hi and Welcome to Android Forums!!

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...
    None

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus
    Welcome to the Android Forums!

I believe the BBC is releasing an app that'll allow you to watch some local programming. Also I believe tv.com has an app that allows streaming of some television programs...