1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hello, I'm Chenx with Acer Iconia A501

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chenx, Jan 12, 2012.

1. chenx

chenx Newbie
    None

Jan 12, 2012
    Hello There, the master of Android Team.

I am Chenx, just joined here and I'm sure my tablet will be getting better from information here. I hope I can share something too for this forum if I have found or know something unique about Android world.

Thanks for letting me join here.

Advertisement

2. debbyjiang

debbyjiang Lurker
    None

Jan 12, 2012
    Packers' Jennings perpare return in playoffs

Greg Jennings could have played last week if the Green Bay Packers had needed their top receiver. But with the No. 1 overall seed in the NFC locked up, Jennings took an extra week to rehabilitate the Jennings tore his left medial collateral ligament in the Green Bay Packers Dec. 11 victory over Oakland, and sat out the final three games of the regular season.

Thanks to the Packers

3. debbyjiang

debbyjiang Lurker
    None

Jan 12, 2012
    Kevin Smith, Scheffler collide at Lions practice

The Detroit Lions are going to need everything in their arsenal to take on the Saints in the wild-card round in New Orleans on Saturday, so it's not good news to hear that running back Kevin Smith suffered an injury when colliding with tight end Tony Scheffler during Wednesday's practice.

That's according to our Rapid Reporter John Kreger, who reports that Smith was "helped from the field at the conclusion" of practice on Wednesday following the collision.

Running back Kevin Smith and tight end Tony Scheffler were running pass routes on different parts of the field. Neither saw the other and they ran into each other at significant speeds. Smith appeared to get the worst of the collision, but coach Jim Schwartz told reporters neither player was injured and both returned to practice.

Smith was "helped from the field at the conclusion" of practice on Wednesday following the collision.

The fact that Smith's second-most productive game of this season came in Week 13 when the played the Saints the first time. Smith rushed for just 34 yards, but he averaged 5.7 yards a carry, and he also caught six passes for 46 yards and a touchdown.

4. debbyjiang

debbyjiang Lurker
    None

Jan 12, 2012
    Bengals QB Dalton misses practice

Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton was not at practice today due to illness in what is being called an intestinal virus according to Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer.

Head coach Marvin Lewis said after practice that Dalton was sent home and it wasn

5. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello debbyjiang... welcome to Android forums. This is the welcome area for AF where we meet and greet new members. We do have an area here where we discuss sports. It might be a place you would enjoy and certainly a better place for your football updates. Here is a link to the sports area here at AF:
    Sports - Android Forums Have fun and thanks for joining Android Forums.