1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hello, I'm the developer of Nap: Notification History Timeline and Manager

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by jpmcosta, Aug 7, 2020.

1. jpmcosta

jpmcosta Lurker

Hello, I'm João and I've been developing a notifications' manager for Android: Nap.

I started developing Nap for two reasons:
    1. I used to get notifications and I didn't want to interact with them immediately, but I also didn't want to dismiss and lose them (this became less of an issue in Android 11);
    2. I was getting notifications too often.
    So, I aimed to create a simple timeline for my Android notifications. Naturally, the concept evolved and I have additionally developed features to organize and manage notifications, such as snooze and automatic dismissal.

Nap is an application you won't be using often and I've designed it to not be addictive and to never ask for your attention unsolicitedly. It is completely free and it respects your information. Your notifications are solely yours and stored locally only.

After starting to use Nap, I eventually stopped feeling any pressure to interact with my notifications, which was somewhat freeing. I definitely recommend using an application to manage your notifications and there are plenty on Google Play.

In that sense, I would like to invite you to try out Nap. I’m also looking for feedback, namely:
    • what do you like and don't like about it;
    • which problem can it help solve in your day-to-day life, if any.

Thank you!

Get Nap on Google Play: leao.io/nap

Nap: Notification History Timeline and Manager

Nap: Notification History Timeline and Manager Forum

io.leao.nap

READ MORE
July 9, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
Installs