• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Motion Users :D

sammyz

LG Whiz Kid
  • Jun 3, 2011
    I persuaded my parents to both get the Motion since they both have an Optimus M at the moment.

They agreed because:
    1)New phone for $50
    2)4G limited 500MBs for $40/m (with a family plan $5 discount, it's actually $35)
    3)Optimus M came with a outrageous grandfathered Unlimited 3G only, for $50/m (family plan= $5 discount, so it was $45)
    4)Most importantly they get to keep their 10+ year old number.

Sooo....
    Guess who else is getting one??
    Me :D. :p You should of known the answer was obvious. :rolleyes: $35/m thank you family plan.

Nice man, that's the reason I got my girl, mom, dad one and I think my parents like it more than I do! although I dont even use 300MB of data per month I'm still keeping my 55/mo unlimited (50 w/ fam plan)

they all have the 40/35 fam plan. I want to take a picture of all the motions together (5 if you count my old one w/ broken screen I gave to my little sister).

Upvote 0
    I was tired of my Optimus M and wanted to upgrade. I mean, 4G has made me have a better opinion about MetroPCS overall. I paid the full $150. If I had bought them the night before, it would have been $100, but I missed the sale D:! Now I'm gonna try and make my mom get this one and get rid of that old Huawei Pinnacle (:mad:

Upvote 0
    I was tired of my Optimus M and wanted to upgrade. I mean, 4G has made me have a better opinion about MetroPCS overall. I paid the full $150. If I had bought them the night before, it would have been $100, but I missed the sale D:! Now I'm gonna try and make my mom get this one and get rid of that old Huawei Pinnacle (:mad:

Same, i was tired of my optimus phones, and now i am officially motionized :D

Reactions: MotoTriumphant
    Upvote 0
    Who said i was fixing that?? o_O
    I haven't even rooted yet.. I guess i can try to find a way to make it louder, but no promises.
    Sorry, man. Just a guess that you will want to because the call volume is so low. There was much talk in the Motion forum about fixing the call volume without rooting the phone. But it was not clear if anyone had actually done it.

I sampled the Motion and the call volume was stopping me from getting one. I primarily use a phone for calls and the call volume on the Motion is too low and muddled for anything but a quiet room, in my opinion.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones