• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello, my friends, hello.

bobtannica

Lurker
May 9, 2012
My name is Bob and I am a droid-aholic. (Hello Bob!). I found it very interesting that in the phone section that my Verizon Fascinate which is their version of the Samsung Galaxy S does not exist either as an available phone or as a retired phone. OMG, what is this in my hand. (Is that a dagger in my hand?) LOL! Anyway, I love my phone. I love Android. I tend to be irreverent and love the frequent "aside" as you may have noted from this intro. (Either that or I have Multiple Personality Disorder. You chose.) I look forward to being a member of this community. Thanks.

My name is Bob and I am a droid-aholic. (Hello Bob!). I found it very interesting that in the phone section that my Verizon Fascinate which is their version of the Samsung Galaxy S does not exist either as an available phone or as a retired phone. OMG, what is this in my hand. (Is that a dagger in my hand?) LOL! Anyway, I love my phone. I love Android. I tend to be irreverent and love the frequent "aside" as you may have noted from this intro. (Either that or I have Multiple Personality Disorder. You chose.) I look forward to being a member of this community. Thanks.
Hi Bob. :ciao:

Glad to have you onboard. Thanks for stopping in to join us. You will want to visit your device's support forum to see what interesting things being discuss on your device.

Just choose your device model from the list here: home-page

I hope this place will be helpful to you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones