• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello, My Name Is....

Hello Everyone! My name is Tracey. I work in maintenance at a transit agency. I love it! I don't usually do forums (at all), I just happen to be surfing the web for wallpapers that would be compatible for my droid seeing as how any pics that I apply to it look way too big. someone here has posted an article about how to fix that (and I am truly thankful for that) cause I am a wallpaper queen, I just don't know all the technical stuff. I am interested to see what you guys have to say about the Droid.

Hopefully I can get a picture posted before my lunchbreak is over.

Peace,
Tracey

Hello Everyone! My name is Tracey. I work in maintenance at a transit agency. I love it! I don't usually do forums (at all), I just happen to be surfing the web for wallpapers that would be compatible for my droid seeing as how any pics that I apply to it look way too big. someone here has posted an article about how to fix that (and I am truly thankful for that) cause I am a wallpaper queen, I just don't know all the technical stuff. I am interested to see what you guys have to say about the Droid.

Hopefully I can get a picture posted before my lunchbreak is over.

Peace,
Tracey

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones