• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello there.

The Nervous

Aug 11, 2010
Hello there,

First off, I'm happy to say that this forum is filled with alot of mature and helpful members
azn.gif
I have been surfing on the forums for a while and it really does seem like great community
cheesy.gif

As a Samsung Galaxy S fan, I'm happy to be here, Hopefully I will become a Samsung Galaxy S owner very soon
azn.gif
I thought that these forums might put a little bit help to my decission (Wether I should buy it or not)
I've been looking around for Reviews/Previews even Video Reviews on the cellphone and it really does look/sound Amazing!

A short description of me:

Well my name is Dave and I'm 17. I come from Denmark and I'm currently educating in Highshool. I like playing football and I got a little journalism in my heart, by saying that I mean that I like reading/making reviews, I like communicating with other people in forums etc.
I'm an active UFC UNDISPUTED Community Moderator...Well maybe Journalism is just for me? I dont know :b

-Dave

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones