1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hello there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MikeC01, Jan 7, 2013.

1. MikeC01

MikeC01 Member
    None

Jan 7, 2013
    Male
    Realtor
    MA
    Hi all! My name is Mike and I love my Droid! A couple of years ago, I dumped my iPhone 3G on AT&T so I could get on the Verizon LTE network. I waited and waited for the T-bolt to come out but then read reviews which said the battery life was garbage. So, I waited and waited for the Charge which is what I have now. However, I'm eligible for an upgrade one week from tomorrow and so I'm here looking for some information I can use to choose my next Droid.

My biggest complaints about my Charge are that the battery life is awful. I'm running it stock and plan to do so with my next phone, but I need to charge the phone by about 4 PM. I use it for work and so it gets fairly heavily used a lot of days. My other complaint is that the cell radio stinks. My wife has a Bionic and she consistently has 1-2 more bars of signal than me. I'm thinking of either the Razr Maxx HD, the DNA, or the S3, but I'm open to feedback and suggestions.

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hi Mike...

Welcome to Android Forums. It's nice to have you aboard.

I'm an HTC phone type of guy, but if you are looking for an awesome device, my advice to you would be to read and watch reviews on those phones you are thinking about.

In my opinion, the Samsung Galaxy s3 seems like the better phone in many ways.

Best of luck.
    Happy New Year! :ciao:

3. eyebeam

eyebeam Android Expert
    None

Hi there Mike. :ciao: Thanks for signing up here at AF.

I hope the good folks here can help you choose the phone that suits your needs best. You may want to seek out some opinions in our device comparisons section, here -

Device/Carrier Comparisons - Android Forums

Of course there's a whole lot more to AF, so have a look around, and if you have any questions feel free to ask away.

Enjoy the site, and happy posting! :)

- eyebeam