• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hello world

funkdroid

Nov 6, 2009
hi all, i'm in the uk. I currently have winmo 6.5 which has been slowly driving me crazy. Been waiting for my free upgrade iphone 3gs from orange but apple have fixed the tariffs. So orange and apple can go swivel and i'm gonna get me an acer liquid a1 as soon as it is released. Joined the forum to get some free advice and hopefully have a bit of a laugh. see y'all around :)

hi all, i'm in the uk. I currently have winmo 6.5 which has been slowly driving me crazy. Been waiting for my free upgrade iphone 3gs from orange but apple have fixed the tariffs. So orange and apple can go swivel and i'm gonna get me an acer liquid a1 as soon as it is released. Joined the forum to get some free advice and hopefully have a bit of a laugh. see y'all around :)

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones