1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Hello World!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by simmouk, May 17, 2010.

1. simmouk

simmouk Member

May 14, 2010
    ICT Technician
    Midlands, UK
    Hello all,
    Just having a scout around the web for decent HTC Desire / Android sites/forums - and this place came up! Already had a bit of a nosey around and read through the Tips & Tricks page :)

I've had my Desire for just over a week now and I am already, as I suspected, head over heels in love with it :D

I'm moving over to Android from my trusty Nokia N95 - I've been waiting for it to die for about a year or so now (had it for over 3), telling myself I can't justify a new phone until it does - but I decided to treat myself in the end :)

I also spent a good deal of time looking into what new phone I wanted, and the Desire just blew me away when I first saw pictures/videos of it - I knew I wanted to have it! Much the same as how I felt when the N95 came out! But I just fancied something a bit more 'swish', and the Desire is certainly that! Can't believe I stuck with my clunky, blocky N95 for so long!!!

Anyway, hopefully be popping back here more and more - looks like a good place, nice and busy! Have fairly prolonged experience of forums so It won't take me long to get settled :)

Cheers!
    Simmo

Advertisement

2. Howie

Howie Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2009
    IT
    Central NY
    welcome Simmo.

3. simmouk

simmouk Member

May 14, 2010