• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galdhrim

Lurker
May 13, 2019
Chile
hi, I'm Galdhrim and I joined the forum to ask opinions/experiences about the phone I intend to buy.

I'm currently using an old and faithful Moto G (1st gen), which has the (for me) perfect size, nice battery endurance, runs the silly apps I like, and fits in my pockets. Unfortunately, despite it resulted a very durable device, the world has moved on, and it no longer has enough storage and RAM to deal with all the current stuff.

My first smartphone was a Moto E (1st gen), then I upgraded to the moto G, and.. well, I guess that's all.

Best Regards

Thanks for the welcome :)

Yes, I've kept my phone for an unusual long time, in part because I don't try to use it as a replacement for a computer, and also because when I like a device, I try to keep it as long as possible. Besides, it still is in remarkable good health. I got it at the beginning of year 2015, when it was on sale due to the arrival of the new models.

As for the questions, I already posted in Moto G6 section of the forum (that's the one I think may be my next phone), hopefully there are still some user that can provide some answers ;).

Best Regards

Upvote 0
Welcome.jpg

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones