• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi

Just got a HTC Hero last week and loving it. I've had HTC handsets since the C500 first came out and have contemplated changing back to 'normal phones' after each of the models as got sick of having to restart very often as they grind to a halt and having to do a hard reset every couple of months to get it working properly again.

Hoping this platform is much better (having said that above I've stuck with them for about 7 years and not gone back to symbian or Iphone after having years of the above as I just love the phones)

Looking forward to learning about the phones and what I can do with it on here.

Cheers

Dan

Hi

Just got a HTC Hero last week and loving it. I've had HTC handsets since the C500 first came out and have contemplated changing back to 'normal phones' after each of the models as got sick of having to restart very often as they grind to a halt and having to do a hard reset every couple of months to get it working properly again.

Hoping this platform is much better (having said that above I've stuck with them for about 7 years and not gone back to symbian or Iphone after having years of the above as I just love the phones)

Looking forward to learning about the phones and what I can do with it on here.

Cheers

Dan

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones