• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello

Hello,

My nick is Wyzer, it is pretty much my only nick, except were people have already "used" the name.

I am new to Android, yet I have read up some on it. Unfortunately Verizon Wireless requires too many purchase options to use the Droid phone, so I went with Sprint and the HTC Hero, as it is much cheaper to purchase the phone, and I pay about 30% less per month and have many more options.

Anyways, I don't want to sound too much like an advert.

Other than that I am very much a n00b and hope to change that in the very near future.

Hello,

My nick is Wyzer, it is pretty much my only nick, except were people have already "used" the name.

I am new to Android, yet I have read up some on it. Unfortunately Verizon Wireless requires too many purchase options to use the Droid phone, so I went with Sprint and the HTC Hero, as it is much cheaper to purchase the phone, and I pay about 30% less per month and have many more options.

Anyways, I don't want to sound too much like an advert.

Other than that I am very much a n00b and hope to change that in the very near future.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones