• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

pavirotten

Android Enthusiast
Nov 28, 2009
OH
I hope that I can provide as much assistance as I request. I'm rather a newb when it comes to the Android OS, but I am a quick learner.

I am a husband, father of two, full-time student, and part time IT intern. I am trying to graduate with a degree in Web Design in May 2010.

I spend most of my free-time online, researching projects for school, work, and personal time.

Let me know if I can assist in any way!

Thanks

I hope that I can provide as much assistance as I request. I'm rather a newb when it comes to the Android OS, but I am a quick learner.

I am a husband, father of two, full-time student, and part time IT intern. I am trying to graduate with a degree in Web Design in May 2010.

I spend most of my free-time online, researching projects for school, work, and personal time.

Let me know if I can assist in any way!

Thanks

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones