• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi

I just wanted to introduce myself and my android friend.

I a 50 somethings lady, with a husband and 3 sons. We all have a great interest in anything in the form of a gadget and I have just become the owner of a Haipad M701-R.

The android is great, I use it as an e-reader, to check my emails, play card games, suddoku, facebook and Skype to keep in touch with my youngest son in Bermuda.

Unfortunately, I am finding it very limiting. Although it has a camera, I can't download pictures from my Kodak camera and I'm not sure if there is an app for it. Also, because the Haipad is from the chinese market (although I bought it in the UK), it won't use mobile web unless the dongle is a Heuwai E180 or E1752. They both cost nearly

Welcome to the Android Forums!

To get pictures from your camera to the tablet you typically need to go through a computer. Since many tablets don't support USB Host this tends to be the best option. Once the pictures are loaded on your computer you should be able to connect the tablet to your computer using a USB cable and manually copy the photo's over to it.

With respect to the Internet the only other way to provide the tablet Internet access is via WiFi. If you have WiFi access in your home you can connect the tablet and simply access the Internet at home or anywhere where public WiFi access is offered.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones