1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by najabece, Apr 15, 2011.

1. najabece

najabece Lurker
    None

Apr 15, 2011
    NC
    Hello! I'm Najabece, and I have three questions. (1) I recently moved to NC (originally from NY) and upgraded my MetroPCS phone to a 4G Galaxy Indulge. While this is not my first time in NC with a MetroPCS phone, I'm used to fluctuating signal strengths at times. I haven't seen a "4G" icon since I've been here...only "1x". I was informed by customer service that before I left NY I should have dialed *228 option 5. I've had my service for almost 3 years and never heard that. It's supposed to keep my "home coverage available", according to the agent. Is that why my pages load and my downloads load so slowly??...(2) When someone sends me a picture or a video, I have to save it to the Picture Gallery in order to see it. When I open the text it's dark and can't be seen...and finally (3)...I can't send video (even when I adjust the setting so it can be send via text message. Picture text, yes...the video is never sent...it always says "pending". Could this be happening because I'm out of my coverage area?? When I had my other MetroPCS phone this didn't happen. Even with two bars I was able to send picture mail. Sorry to drag this out!!! lol Hope someone can help me!! Thanks!

Advertisement

2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...
    None

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus