• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stilscot

Lurker
May 21, 2011
I am happy to have found this Forum. I recently bought a HTC Thunderbolt and prefer it to my old IPhone. However, I am now worried about the recent news about hackers now hacking Android phones. Can you recommend any preferred anti-virus for Android phones? Stil

I am happy to have found this Forum. I recently bought a HTC Thunderbolt and prefer it to my old IPhone. However, I am now worried about the recent news about hackers now hacking Android phones. Can you recommend any preferred anti-virus for Android phones? Stil

Hello and welcome to AF, i have a page you should read up on about this issue and is found to be very helpful: Protect Your Android Phone With Security Apps | PCWorld

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones