1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MissLinda, Jun 3, 2011.

1. MissLinda

MissLinda Lurker
    None

Jun 3, 2011
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Europa i5500 which i bought in London but now living in Perth, Australia with it. I recently updated it through samsung kies to android 2.2 which I thought meant i would have flash player 10.1 but it's not the case! I'm hoping someone here will be able to shine some light on this. Also, i'd love to know if there is a way to download apps onto my SD card rather than phone as i'm running out of space but haven't seen a way so far...

Thanks!

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello to you MissLinda. Welcome to Android Forums. Here is a link to the sub forum that is just for your Europa. I hope you can find the answer to your question there.
    Here is that link. Samsung Galaxy Europa (5) - Android Forums

Enjoy and thanks for signing up.

3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to the forums.

Android 2.2 (FroYo) enables Flash support, but it doesn't install it automatically. See if you can install the Flash player from the market.

You might want to check in with the other users in the Galaxy Europa forum.

FroYo also enabled moving apps to the SD card, but the developer has to enable it the app as well. If you go to menu>settings>applications>manage applications you can look at each app and see if "move to sd card is enabled." Be advised, don't move widgets or you can break them.