1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by megalodon, Aug 31, 2011.

1. megalodon

megalodon Lurker

Hello everyone,
    my buddy sent me this way to check out the forum. Currently I've got a wicked old samsung blackjack 2, with win mobile 6.5 hacked onto it.

I'm about to jump into the droid world feet first and am looking at the HTC incredible 2 & HTC thunderbolt. (one for me one for my wife, not necessarily in that order)

I am a complete noob to touch screen smart phones but know the *nix fairly well. I suppose it'll be fun to brick it.

Anyway, Looking forward to reading through some threads and hopefully being able to learn something worthwhile contributing .

-Todd

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands

The keyboard smasher joins the ranks of the wicked.... Welcome buddy! I don't think I need to direct you around to the subforums you will need, lol. I am sure after a bit you will be telling us how to run our phones. Anything you need, just ask! This place is super duper friendly, and we pride ourselves in running a tight ship.

3. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

Geez... another guy from the sticks... what gives?!?

:p

Nah, 330D told me to keep an eye out for you :p Welcome to AF! Feel free to PM if any questions.

4. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Welcome to AF! :)

5. awerni

awerni Lurker

Hello! :D I'm new too! :p

6. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

LIES!!!! :p

J/k, welcome to you too! :)

7. megalodon

megalodon Lurker

*grin* yeah, but I think it's nice out here, very peaceful ... spotty cell service :D Thanks for the welcome everyone I'll attempt to be more than a lurker (although no promises, I think I've got a bit of adult a.d.d... and many forums that I frequent.) -T

8. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!!
    VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums Todd!

9. joeharveyjr

joeharveyjr Lurker

I am a noob too and just got an HTC Evo 3D. I am working on making some apps for it with a site to make free apps. Let me know if anyone has done this yet and with what sites.
    Joe

10. TheCompBoy

TheCompBoy Android Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum guys!

11. ge-orgia

ge-orgia Lurker

hey! i'm new too :)