1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chandugnt, Sep 3, 2011.

1. chandugnt

chandugnt Lurker

Hello everybody,,

Satti here:D, new to this forum ;)........

I bought a HTC Wildfire recently(running on version 2.2.1)
    Can anybody tell me wat is routing and wat is downgrading my phone and wat are its uses, by far i have gone thro several threads and oly understood that rooting improves memory... Is tat all?? i was unable to follow out the forums..
    M very newbie:(:thinking: pls help me guys can i install high graphical games in my phone if i root it!!!!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. The best advantage to obtaining root on your phone is to do away with the bloatware that comes stock with all Android phones. This eliminates the overhead that they often create. It is also the necessary step to installing a custom rom which many prefer to run vs the stock Android OS and user interface. It's all a question of preference. I've never rooted my phone for I haven't any problem with the way it is now. However, I do appreciate the ability to root my phone if I so choose. There is much information for you on your Wildfire in it's sub forum. It is here: HTC Wildfire - Android Forums The Wildfire people hang out there and exchange the ins and outs of their phones. I hope you enjoy the forums.

chandugnt likes this.
  3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums Satti!

chandugnt likes this.
  4. Steven58

Glad you signed up! :)

chandugnt likes this.
  5. chandugnt

chandugnt Lurker

Thankx a ton Oldbriar, t was helpful a lot :)
    all the forums were gr8. especially tips for speed improvement and most others were very helpful..

Thhanx a lot

-Satti

6. chandugnt

chandugnt Lurker

me too!!!

7. chandugnt

chandugnt Lurker

Thankx a ton Oldbriar, t was helpful a lot :)
    all the forums were gr8. especially tips for speed improvement and most others were very helpful..

Thhanx a lot

-Satti ;):)