1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tntero, Dec 21, 2011.

1. tntero

tntero Lurker

Hey there!

First of all: Android is just amazing! xD

Now that i got that out of my system, hello everbody, im tntero, and i'm a proud user of a Samsung Galaxy Ace, i think it is pretty cool :)

Any thoughts about this phone?

Now to start, Before this i was completely new to android, and since i've got it, i've been all over it, i've been seeing some things about rooting, and i got interested in the cyanogen mod, my first question is:

What would i need to do to root my phone and what rom should i put there?
    How would i do that?

Can anyone please point in the right path?

Thanks in Advance
    Antero Duarte

P.S.: i've been in the cyanogen website, and apparently there is a different rom for every phone, and i think theyre still working on the rom for the Ace, how does that work? can i get a different rom?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

3. olbriar

olbriar  

Welcome to Android Forums. You will enjoy the root information that lunatic pointed out. It's device specific which is all important to your root process. Have fun and thanks for joining AF.

4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello, thanks for joining the Ranks of Androiders -- nice to have you aboard the forum...

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks available for all Android Devices. I hope the information on here will be useful to you. Happy Holidays! :)

5. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for stopping by!!

6. tntero

tntero Lurker

Thanks everyone i'm gonna check out the ace root thread now.
    Hope this forum can help me, and possibly i can help someone in some time xD