1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tambovskya, Dec 21, 2011.

1. tambovskya

tambovskya Newbie

Hello,

I have been a Android fan since day 1... I own a iPhone 4, but I'm currently trying to sell it and get my hands on a Galaxy S2. I truly think that GS2 is the best phone out there.

Hi.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Welcome to the Android Forum Tambovskya... - nice to have you aboard...We're here to help you find your way!

You might want to check out the following sub-forum -- I have linked all varients of your phone, because they're a few carriers who have the same device, and I'm not sure which one you have - go ahead and select the right one for you. (Assuming you will have this bad boy in your hand soon!)
    There are plenty of tips, tricks and information on your device as well as plenty of wonderful people to help you along the way.

Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums - (AT&T)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums - (T-mobile)
    Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums - (Sprint)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums - (International)

Thanks for joining and I hope you find this place useful!! Happy Holidays. ;)

3. olbriar

olbriar  

I hope it all works out for you. Welcome to Android Forums. You must take the time to look through the S2 area and see what the other owners/users of your future device have to say about it. Have fun.

4. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Welcome to the forums - thanks for joining!

Hope you find this place useful!