• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have an HTC Sensation 4G purchased in October 2011.
I have used the forum for tech information occasionally. I registered in the event that I had something to say.
My phone is from Bell Canada, is unlocked and running voice and data on a AT&T GoPhone plan while I am in Florida. As expected an attempt to get data working on the cheaper T-Mobile failed.
I hope the "Don't be shy..." banner on this site goes away with this posting.

Alas.. it will be gone forever lol. Thanks for joining Android Forums and welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your time here. From your intro I deduce you know you way to your phone's area of discussion so I won't bother you with a link. If, however, you have difficulties finding anything here... please give us a shout and we'll drop you a link. Have fun and thanks for joining our ranks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones