1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by downthemachine, Jan 1, 2012.

1. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito

brand new to the forums and Android. i have boost mobile and i recently switched from my blackberry curve to the Boost Samsung Prevail. my wife has had a prevail since the first day it came out and honestly i never thought i would like Android. But i wanted a touch screen so i bought it anyways, boy was i surprised. one day after i got the phone, i looked into whatever it would take to make this phone better, faster. that when i came apon this site. So 2 days after i got the phone i rooted. changed the phone to what i wanted, and now its a little speed demon! thanks to the help of this forum, i look forward to be an active long time member!

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Welcome! Android Forum is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help. We love to welcome new members who want to be a part of this community.
    It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to click the Android-Phones Link in my signature - Or click [B]Here[/B] if your device is a Tablet. From there scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.
    There are a lot of Help, Hints, [url="] & Tricks[/url]