• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello!

tr00st

Lurker
Jan 12, 2012
Hi there!

Just signed up so I could post a helpful response to someone's Xoom 2 query, but to add the link I guess an introduction is in order...

I'm tr00st - Dev by trade, though not enough Android development as I'd like...

Device-wise, I currently use an Xperia Play and Xoom 2, though I keep my old Hero around just in case.

I'm always interested in playing around a little under the hood, though I'm easily disheartened if I actually have to put some effort in or do some decompilation...

Hopefully I'll get my home dev environment set up nicely soon enough and get some inspiration for a bit of Android dev - in the mean time I'll just hover around and post where I can be useful!

It's a pleasure to welcome you to Android Forums. It's obvious that you know your way around these forums so I won't waste your time with some links. It's fantastic that a desire to assist brought you to a membership and an intro. It's the give and take that makes these forums a success. The only way that works is members such as yourself doing the giving.... Thank You! Have fun and thanks for joining our ranks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones