• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello!

My name is Kam! I've been lurking around the forum only recently even though I've had my HTC Hero through Sprint for a little over two months now and after having found quite a few of my questions answered, I decided it was time to join up! :)

I migrated over from a Palm Centro and actually the HTC Hero had a battle out during my upgrade between the Palm Pre... but alas... Google is too strong for me to resist!

*Waves.* :cool:

My name is Kam! I've been lurking around the forum only recently even though I've had my HTC Hero through Sprint for a little over two months now and after having found quite a few of my questions answered, I decided it was time to join up! :)

I migrated over from a Palm Centro and actually the HTC Hero had a battle out during my upgrade between the Palm Pre... but alas... Google is too strong for me to resist!

*Waves.* :cool:
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones