• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello Kaleem and welcome to Android Forums :). I hope you find this site helpful and informative and you make friends :D. If you need any help with a specific phone then you can go here: Android Phones - Android Forums and select it from the list and/ or if you have a tablet you can go here: Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums and select it from the list. Also, if you ever need help navigating the forum let a mod or a guide know and we will help you out. :)

Upvote 0
Hello Kaleem and welcome to Android Forums :). I hope you find this site helpful and informative and you make friends :D. If you need any help with a specific phone then you can go here: Android Phones - Android Forums and select it from the list and/ or if you have a tablet you can go here: Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums and select it from the list. Also, if you ever need help navigating the forum let a [COLOR="Red"]mod[/COLOR] or a [COLOR="Green"]guide[/COLOR] know and we will help you out. :)

This has helped me ty :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones