• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

pragmatous

Android Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2010
The android bot is telling me to not be shy and say hi. Don't lurk!! :p I'm new.

So here I am. I signed up because I wanted to see the photos of the HTC Incredible that were posted. Kind of disappointing that Verizon isn't announcing the phone. Makes me think it won't be out for a really long time. I might settle for the nexus 1.

This will be my first smart phone whatever it is I end up getting. I would prefer to get the HTC Incredible though.

I have thought about getting a windows mobile phone but I just don't like their app market.

:D

The android bot is telling me to not be shy and say hi. Don't lurk!! :p I'm new.

So here I am. I signed up because I wanted to see the photos of the HTC Incredible that were posted. Kind of disappointing that Verizon isn't announcing the phone. Makes me think it won't be out for a really long time. I might settle for the nexus 1.

This will be my first smart phone whatever it is I end up getting. I would prefer to get the HTC Incredible though.

I have thought about getting a windows mobile phone but I just don't like their app market.

If I were you I'd go with the HTC EVO 4G.

Upvote 0

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones