1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

hello

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by luis9000, Aug 14, 2012.

1. luis9000

luis9000 Member

how do i install CM7 TG-Reloaded (Final: 03-25) on my motorola trimph plz give me a link of a video im preety dumb with this but i want to install it because i want to instal mincraft

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mancow60

Mancow60 Well-Known Member

3. luis9000

luis9000 Member

o thanks another question where do i put the file on the phone? the cm7 file

4. Mancow60

You need to add the file to your SD card. Question, have you installed Clock Work Mod Recovery yet?

5. luis9000

luis9000 Member

yeah i did install it but i dont have a sd card is that a problem?

6. Mancow60

Really? Not even the 2 gb micro SD card that came with the phone? This is required because you install the rom from SD card when you use CWM Recovery.

7. luis9000

luis9000 Member

let me see if i can find one but when i get the sd card or imma borrow it from a freind to do it is it ok if i take it off when i finish?

8. luis9000

luis9000 Member

hey i have the sd card now what???

9. mr0chris

mr0chris Guest

You'd be better off buying one in the long run, you can get a 16 GB one for under 9 dollars with free shipping on amazon

10. Mancow60

Place the sd card in the phone. Now follow the instructions to the video. Make sure you make a backup first before you install the rom and GAPPS. You can download the GAPPS from here: http://mtdev.us/download/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip

Make sure you install the rom then the GAPPS.

PS: Its better that you download the CM7 file from you computer then place the file on your phone. Less of a chance that the file may become corrupted.

11. Mancow60

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews