1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pantheist, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Pantheist

Pantheist Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Hi there,

I joined the forum, predictably because of a problem with my HTC Desire - I've lost all my contacts. After browsing the Internet for solutions I'm not full of hope, but nothing ventured nothing gained and all that!

I'm 28, from East Berkshire, I love skateboarding, have just dislocated my left shoulder for the third time, play piano, love free parties and work in logistics. I'm hoping to get over to Australia in 2014 & do some travelling, everyone I know who's made the jump over there has loved it.

Hopefully someone may offer some clues as to what's happened with my phone, because I've spent a long time trying to work it out & have exhausted all options I'm aware of. My thread is here. Thanks for reading :)

Peter

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Great intro, welcome to our forums! :)

Fwiw, I went to Australia 4-5 years ago. Did a month touring the East Coast and it was one of the best times I've ever had.

I can't help you with your issue unfortunately, but you've posted in the right place to get assistance from the folks in the know.

3. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hello there Pantheist. :hello: Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

I see that you've found, and posted in our Desire sub-forum, so hopefully the folks that know that phone best can help you out. If there's anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you'll enjoy the forums. :)

- eyebeam