• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi there E11evenE11even.
hello.gif
Glad to have you join us here at Android Forums.

You've come to the right place to learn more about your phone. For starters, you'll probably want to head on over to our HTC One S section, where you'll find a ton of useful info, tips, and help as needed from the folks here who know that phone best.

HTC One S - Android Forums

Of course there's much, much more here at AF, so have a look around and enjoy the forums. If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to ask us for assistance.

Happy posting! :)

- eyebeam

Reactions: E11evenE11even
Upvote 0
Thank you Mr. Prime. If people who got paid to help others with their phones were as attentive as you guys, I think a lot of problems for new phone owners would be avoided!

Also, awesome game. I'm not big into FPSes but the Metroids for Gamecube were just too good.
Thank you. The Metroid Games were just too awesome! :D

Upvote 0
Yes they were! Also, not to drag this thread out but I suppose I didn't tell very much about myself.
I like to exercise a lot, read, write and play video games!
My favorite games are Final Fantasy VII, Twisted Metal and the Elder Scrolls series.
I like to read fantasy, I really like the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan.
If anyone wants to geek out and talk about any of this just send me a message!
I'm also down to answer any questions anyone might have about exercising and/or fitness. It's sort of my forte and I love helping people out meeting their goals.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones