1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Blakendroid, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Blakendroid

Blakendroid Lurker

:) New android user here. I bought an IdeaTab A3000 because it supports a 64GB micro SD Card. I use it for music/media, social media and news.

I joined the forum to get through the android learning curve and learn to customize my device.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Welcome to Android Forums Blakendroid. Congrats on the new tablet. I hope these forums can help you get up to speed and get the most enjoyment from your 3000. We do have a discussion area set up for your tablet but I see it is new and not yet populated with messages. Here is a link: Lenovo IdeaTab A3000 - Android Forums
    I invite you to check it out all the same. Leave a thread or two if you have specific questions. Perhaps we have some other owners that are just bashful and are waiting for someone to break the ice. Another area you might enjoy is a general tablet discussion area... here is a link: -- General Tablet Talk - Android Forums
    Thanks for joining these forums. I hope you enjoy...

3. Kaat72

Kaat72 Guest

Welcome to AF! And errr. for the rest... exactly what olbriar said, Blakendroid :D
    Enjoy your stay, shout (or just ask) if you ever need help.

4. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Welcome to the community :)

Enjoy your time here and like Kaat said if you have any questions for us just ask.