1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Justinas, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Justinas

Justinas Lurker

Good evening(9:35 PM here) everyone.
    My name is Justinas and I am a beginner Android developer so I am here because of three reasons:
    1. I want to become great android developer, so I can make apps and earn money while studying at University.
    2. Want to expand the "known developers list". Maybe find some future partners or just same-minded buddies.
    3. As I am Lithuanian, I do not have a lot of experience speaking in english, so I want to improve my English skills as well.

Bit more about me:
    Studying software engineering, working out in gym (actually, got it paused for few months), Developing WEBs with PHP.

Hope I made it clear :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :)

Hello, Justinas! Welcome to our Android community. :) Glad to have you here with us!

You communicated that all very well. :)

Besides for our device specific areas and social areas, you might find this link to the Development area to be useful to you, Android Development - Android Forums Be sure and check it out, meet some of the folk and see if the area is what you are looking for.

Thanks for joining! Good luck with your goals!

Justinas likes this.
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Welcome to the forums Justinas!

Glad to have you here and it looks like dustwun has assisted you in finding our dev forum. It's a great place that is currently evolving into something much more!

Thanks for joining :D:D

Justinas likes this.