• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
H carking1996. Welcome to AF. Hey we have a discussion area for you S7 that you will likely love. It's where all the members owning the S7 hang out and exchange tips and tricks and lend support to each other. It's a great mini community here and should be just what you are looking for. Here is a link to that area:
Huawei Ideos S7 - Android Forums
Have fun and thanks for joining the community.

Upvote 0
Hi carking. I wish I knew something about rooting your tablet but I don't. You are most likely asking in the best area we have for support for your S7. If you don't get any help in a day please send me a PM. I'll move your thread into the general tablet area and see if it gets some action there. Looking through the S7 area I see that it's been a while since anyone contributed in that area. One never knows how many might be checking the area however. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones