1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ghhostt, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Ghhostt

Ghhostt Lurker
    None

Jan 11, 2014
    Hello, My name is D, and well... (sadly) i was lead here by a day of frantically googling around trying to "fix" my s4 that I wisely decided to root this morning. I had forgotten that I upgraded to 4.3 which included Knox and now I'm left with a Rooted phone that has no Wifi... (It refuses to turn on). I have no choice but to flash my phone with a rom now becuase I cannot revert (Get a Failed error via Odin -sw rev. check fail (on my phone)) and now I'm stuck, confused and frustrated. Trying to figure out which rom would work best for my phone...

I dont mean it in a bad way, i like reading around my phone and all the cool things people are doing with it.. it's just, I'm not as good with this stuff as i once was....

Anywho, Hi! hello! Hola! Ssa! Hai! Nice to meet you call, and please feel free to message me with any kind of help or advice you can spare :)

I have a T-Mobile SGH-M919 Galaxy S4.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello and welcome to Android Forums. I'm sorry you are having problems. We do have a root area just for your S4 with T-Mobile. Here is a link:
    (T-Mobile) Galaxy S4 - All Things Root - Android Forums
    You need to read and ask questions there. The members who have your phone with root will be best to help you. Good luck and thanks for using these forums.

3. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    Try SamMobile Firmwares

Get the original firmware for the phone, update after installing it if you want, and use Kingo to root.

4. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Android Expert
    None

Jul 30, 2012
    Male
    Full time student, Part time McDonalds crew
    Chicago IL
    Hi there. Welcome to the phandroid community. It's great to have you part of the forums. If you ever need anything, please post in the correct forums and a group of Android Ninjas would be pleased to help you around. You can also send me a PM, and I will be happy to help you with anything that I can.

Thanks again for joining the forums, and please... Enjoy your stay here on the forums.

Olbriar has linked you to the sub forum where we can help you best.