1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Parla, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Parla

Parla Lurker
    None

Jan 14, 2014
    Hello, I've had an android phone for about three years now. I actually didn't want a smartphone but my daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and we thought that access to all the nutrition apps would be helpful. At times I get frustrated with it (like the recent update) but it does become part of your life.

I actually thought I had signed up here before but my email address wasn't recognized so maybe I just looked around the site.

Thanks for any future help I receive. I hope I can return the favor (although it would probably only be to answer Target coupon questions:)).

Parla

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello Parla. You are quite right.. they do become part of one's life. Not a crutch but a tool. It's a pleasure to welcome you to Android Forums. I hope you enjoy these forums and it's friendly members. Everyone has something to give... be it information or simply putting a smile on a group of readers. That's the magic here. Don't be afraid to jump right in. You will be accepted and appreciated. Have fun and thanks for joining.

3. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender

Mar 9, 2012
    Male
    Reno, Nevada
    Hey there Parla and welcome to Android forums!

Several years ago before I got my first Android (Samsung captivate, gs1 to be exact), I was perfectly happy with my moto razr flip phone :D. Then my lady at the time convinced me to upgrade to Android and since that first day I couldn't imagine going back to a feature phone :p

Hope you find AF useful to your needs. If we can help with anything, don't hesitate to ask :)