1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PandaMama, Feb 13, 2014.

1. PandaMama

PandaMama Lurker
    None

Oct 15, 2012
    I've had an android for just over a year. Then I got 3 or 4 more. Everyone in the family has one except hubby. I bought him an ipad because it just does what its told and he can't be bothered thinking about it all ;)

Don't like how restrictive it is with putting on movies books music etc. LOVE android for its ease of use/customisation!

I have one question and I can't post it.

So I'll ask here, and maybe someone can give me some hints on how/where I can post the thread, or solve it for me.

I want to know if its possible to sync an online calendar which is on a public site with an android device?

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Welcome to AF PandaMama. I hope you enjoy these forums. I am not a calendar guru but I believe if you access your online google calendar, you will find the option to import or sync an existing calendar with yours. If the public calendar you are after is shared, I think you should be able to import it and then it will also be shared with your android device.

You can likely find better information about your calendar and it's abilities in your device forum. Not knowing which device you have, I'm leaving you two lists of links. Just open the list that applies and then give your device name a click. You will then be in the support area for your device and can start a new thread asking about your calendar options. Have fun
    Android Phones - Android Forums
    Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums

3. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Android Expert
    None

Jul 30, 2012
    Male
    Full time student, Part time McDonalds crew
    Chicago IL
    Hi there. Welcome to the phandroid commuinity. Great to have you prat of the forums. If you ever need anything please give us a shout out and we will do our best to help you.