• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello guys & gals,

I finally recieved my HTC Magic (black) from ebay yesterday. Signed up last night for this forum & thought i best say hello to everyone. The Magic is my 3rd phone this year and in the short time i've been using it i think its been the easiest to get to grips with out of all the phones i've ever had.

I still own & use a Nokia 5800 (my first touch screen phone), i then got a Samsung Tocco Lite as a spare phone when my 5800 was playing up. Wasn't overly impressed with it so sold it to a mate when i got my Magic.

So yeah.... Hello everyone. ;)

Hello guys & gals,

I finally recieved my HTC Magic (black) from ebay yesterday. Signed up last night for this forum & thought i best say hello to everyone. The Magic is my 3rd phone this year and in the short time i've been using it i think its been the easiest to get to grips with out of all the phones i've ever had.

I still own & use a Nokia 5800 (my first touch screen phone), i then got a Samsung Tocco Lite as a spare phone when my 5800 was playing up. Wasn't overly impressed with it so sold it to a mate when i got my Magic.

So yeah.... Hello everyone. ;)

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones