1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Helloo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sadhna, Apr 19, 2012.

1. sadhna

sadhna Lurker

Hii!!!!!!!:)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sadhna

sadhna Lurker

Myself Sadhna B.Tech student from P.T.U. M in final year of my degree and dong training from Tulip Telecom,delhi. M interested in android and want to learn more about this field.

For this i joined a institute DUCAT,delhi. M new to android and want to develop a free sms android application. So please help me and suggest me to how i can provide a gateway to my application so that it can retrieve all the data via way2sms site?????????:thinking:
    Like login id, password and contacts of way2sms will be directly retrieve to my application. Your suggestion will be most valuable for me.plzz help to find the solution of this problem..

3. neo_the_one

neo_the_one Member

Hi sadhna!
    Welcome to android forums.
    I am from india too.. infact rajasthan! I'm studying btech 2nd year in cs. If you want any help just pm me.
    And as far as development is concerned, i'm a novice. Just started studying java. For android development you need deep knowledge of c++ and java. As for creating your first app, i'll recommend you see the guide in android forums or google, 'app development for dummies'!!!

Cheers!
    :D:D:D
    Hit thanks if i helped you!

4. neo_the_one

neo_the_one Member

You can also search app creator in google.
    With it even novice users with no programming skills can create some basic apps!

5. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Hello and welcome to the forums - thanks for joining!

You might also like to check out Android Development - Android Forums - this is where other developers hang out :)

Hope you find this place useful :)