• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
What's up everyone. Definitely a noob when it comes to android. I've Been a loyal apple user for almost 5 years, decided to jump ship to android because of device selection and more freedom! Although I liked IOS; they waited years for new designs and even after 6 years and numerous updates the OS still looks the same whn you unlock the device.. it's poo now.. After much research and debating, I felt the HTC one X was the device.for me and have to admit it is a gorgeous and powerful piece of technology! It's been 6 days now and I'm finally starting to get the feel of it, but I'll certainly be asking a lot of questions here so hopefully y'all take it easy on me lol... Nice to be part of android community!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones