1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Helloooooo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by InflatedTitan, May 12, 2012.

1. InflatedTitan

InflatedTitan Newbie
    None

May 12, 2012
    louisiana
    What's up everyone. Definitely a noob when it comes to android. I've Been a loyal apple user for almost 5 years, decided to jump ship to android because of device selection and more freedom! Although I liked IOS; they waited years for new designs and even after 6 years and numerous updates the OS still looks the same whn you unlock the device.. it's poo now.. After much research and debating, I felt the HTC one X was the device.for me and have to admit it is a gorgeous and powerful piece of technology! It's been 6 days now and I'm finally starting to get the feel of it, but I'll certainly be asking a lot of questions here so hopefully y'all take it easy on me lol... Nice to be part of android community!!

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello and welcome to Android Forums. It's nice to have you aboard. :)

The HTC One X is one super bad phone - with a full pack of power to push it. Here's where you'll find the other users of this device HTC One X - Android Forums.

I hope this community will be of great use to you. If you need any further assistance, feel free to give one of us Guides a shout!