1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Hellooooooo? It's dead in here.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by danaj, Sep 2, 2011.

1. danaj

danaj Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 20, 2010
    Female
    Tucson, Az
    Coming from the Huawei Ascend forums, which was always bustling, this is a shock. So everyone tell me what made you choose the MT4GS? I chose it because of the camera, keyboard, and processor. Do you like the looks of it? I personally don't, I like the ones that look more square...but I like the phone over all. So anyone planing to root? I am, I have been reading the xda forums, and they are having problems with getting a stable clockwork recovery, so I am holding off until they get that figured out. Well let's get this place lively! :):cool:

Advertisement

2. jrizal

jrizal Member
    None

May 13, 2011
    It was the latest and fastest phone speed wise plus 4G at the time of launch plus it had Froyo (GB came out a month later with the Nexus S) and lastly I was up for a renewal of my contract.

Downside - GB came a month after. And a local store had a promo making it free also a month later. :(

3. Gmash

Gmash Android Expert

Feb 3, 2011
    Male
    neither Here nor There
    Since your phones are supposed to have the best camera out there, someone should start a thread for posting pics taken with the phone. I would be interested to see what it can do, and how creative you guys are. Just an idea.

4. danaj

danaj Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 20, 2010
    Female
    Tucson, Az
    sure, I guess we could do that....