1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General hellp

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by alior, Jul 24, 2011.

1. alior

alior Lurker
    None

Jul 24, 2011
    hi......i just bought my new galaxy s2.....and i think i should take iphone.....i have allot of problems with these phone....for example: if i want to play a game,yeah now problem right? but after some minutes the game stuck and i cant play anymore,see the photo: http://up352.siz.co.il/up3/z1mgm4wjmgmg.jpg yeah thats sad and i dont know how to solve these problem...
    another problem i have is that if im listening to music,the phone can reboot itself randommaallyyy.......im so Disappointed with these phone...so if annyyyoonneee can help me solving these problems ill be so thankfool :p

Advertisement

2. DaveSyd

DaveSyd Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 19, 2011
    Australia
    If you can be more specific then maybe we can help you. What carrier is it on - what does work first of all. What have you installed since you purchased. What is the game you are trying to run. Most of us have plenty of games loaded. Can you post the picture you refer to - in the post itself? I am not in the habit of clicking external links that I do not recognise. D

3. alior

alior Lurker
    None

Jul 24, 2011
    ohhh im trying to attaach these photo but its to large.....anyways the game is tank hero.....what strange is that angry birds works fine and i dont know the reason why the tank hero get stuck,if youll open the link youll see a picture that i have taken,youll see active aplications-tank hero its in red-and youll see the cpu is:94.02% ........