• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Hellppppp

defconn

Lurker
Jun 8, 2011
okayy, iv rooted my LG Optimus 2x everything was working brilliantly, then when i turned it on this morning it just got stuck on the lg logo when starting up, iv tried the boot recovery and everything and none of it works! so if i cant fix it im going to take it back, iv had this phone for 8 days now and will i be able to take it back, will they be able to see that its rooted? please help guys

okayy, iv rooted my LG Optimus 2x everything was working brilliantly, then when i turned it on this morning it just got stuck on the lg logo when starting up, iv tried the boot recovery and everything and none of it works! so if i cant fix it im going to take it back, iv had this phone for 8 days now and will i be able to take it back, will they be able to see that its rooted? please help guys

defconn,

I've moved your thread to the all-things-root sub-forum.

Cheers, and welcome to AndroidForums, by the way ;) :).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones