• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help accidental docker install

Console account and downloading Google Doctors on it accidentally downloaded the 64-bit x86 into my Android The doctor says it deleted it but every time I go to install the binary code it says that I am still running x86 64 I need help what do I do

"Google Doctors"...What's that? Also "x86", which is the Intel or AMD CPU, usually found in PCs. What exactly are you trying to do?

Upvote 0
And "Docker" is a containerization & virtualization package, and certainly nothing I'd want to run on a phone (it uses quite enough resources on a real computer).

Anyway, I can guarantee that you are not running an x86 app. It sounds more likely that whatever it is you are trying to do is confused because you downloaded the x86 version, but without knowing what it is you are using it's hard to say more.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones