• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HELP!!! Accidently installed gingerbread 2.3

dudes heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!! I followed all the steps into rooting my phone because I wanted to install the new gingerbread 2.3 and after following all the steps on this video: YouTube - PART 1: LG Optimus T / One - rooting, recovery, and rom guide tablet-crunch PART 1
I opened up the rebooting menu and installed the zip file contained on this forum: [DEV] Gingerbread [current version: gingerbread-2.3.3-rc1@2011-04-24-20.45+GMT0] - xda-developers rebooted the cell and after the little android icon it didn't do anything else, Then it went black and it wouldn't do anything at all. Funny enough I turned it on today for the heck of it and it turned without any problem with the new 2.3 jingerbread interface. The problem now is that I want to restore it back to the way it was with the 2.2 Android system. Please any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones