• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help adding mp3 files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy S4 with a 34gb sd card. I'm not super tech savvy, but I'm also not illiterate. I have a few of downloaded albums from torrents, and I added them with no problems. However, when I tried to delete an album it keeps coming back. It won't even play the audio anymore and I'm thinking I may have downloaded a virus.

I also can't add any other files. Every time I try I get a message saying the file does not exist or that it is being used by another program, but every other program is closed. I'm beginning to think my SD card has been corrupted. What do you guys think? If so, is there any way to fix it? Is my phone also corrupted? I haven't added any files to the phone storage itself.

halp D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones