1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help android 2.3 htc desire tmobile uk

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nij88, Dec 28, 2011.

1. nij88

nij88 Newbie

hi basically ive just got a htc desire use to own an Samsung wave. i did the official android 2.3 gingerbread update on the htc dev website which went all fine until i went onto the android market which now has everything in US$ does any one know how to set this back to UK

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chrstdvd

chrstdvd Android Enthusiast

UH, that is funny man. I am always wondering what the pounds convert to in US dollars on my end. Is it possible for you to go to the Market and download a version for UK? That would be my best suggestion.

nij88 likes this.
  3. JDY

JDY Well-Known Member

I had this issue with amazon MP3, everything was in dollars and amazon support said its set determined on what language your phone is on. Have you tried changing the language to English UK? Rather than US?

nij88 likes this.
  4. nij88

nij88 Newbie

thanks for the reply firstly ill check the downloading an app will work tomorrow when i get my bank card back as ive left it at a friend house. i've tried changing the language on the language and keyboard setting but it only has english (united states) no english (uk). the only thing i can think of is that the phone was branded on O2 while i am using t mobile and when i start the phone it ask for my carrier choices are ikea (random) virgin and one other one i cant remember begins with a C and t-mobile

5. JDY

JDY Well-Known Member

nij88 likes this.
  6. nij88

nij88 Newbie

cheers for the reply i was able to download a paid app so not as big a problem as i thought. i will be rooting when I feel I've learnt enough about it as I don't want to brick my phone.

cheers again for the help

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews